HelpNeeded? Block diagram Micro/Mux switch

Etronic

Joined Oct 7, 2011
Hi,all? If this is not the right forum for this thread Please move me to the correct forum. Thanks

l need help on deciphering this block diagram . I would need a wiring schematic for this diagram. I don't have too much to go on
just this diagram, I lost the PDF file on it. But I do know it uses a 16pin mux switch it a multiplexer switch and an atmega164P microcontroller to program the chip. I don't know what pins to use or how it should be wired from the diagram. it controls two motors and forwards data through the micro then through the mux switch.

Microcontroller forwarding
Mux switch is open
mux switch forwarding open

Attachments

dannyf

Joined Sep 13, 2015
l need help on deciphering this block diagram .
it is your diagram so if you cannot understand others are unlikely to be able to offer any substantive help.

having said that, it seems to conceive a switching scheme where the mcu controls the connections based on the output from the two devices. the two devices share clock and reset but it is not clear who provides the clock / reset.

NorthGuy

Joined Jun 28, 2014
Looks like some sort of sniffer which drops on the communications between two devices with a possibility of alerting the communications.

You need to explain what you're trying to accomplish.

Etronic

Joined Oct 7, 2011
it is your diagram so if you cannot understand others are unlikely to be able to offer any substantive help.

having said that, it seems to conceive a switching scheme where the mcu controls the connections based on the output from the two devices. the two devices share clock and reset but it is not clear who provides the clock / reset.
The block on the right provides the voltage,clock reset, if this helps.

Etronic

Joined Oct 7, 2011

This is not my diagram? I gotten this from a PDF file. I can't locate the PDF anymore.

Etronic

Joined Oct 7, 2011
I still need help on how this is wired up to a micro mega164p can dose anyone Have any idea how this diagram is wired up to a micro and how its connected to the mux switch to the micro

Last edited:

Etronic

Joined Oct 7, 2011

it not my diagram found it on the wed don't remember where the site is