Help !

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Given this is China, it is possible. It is also possible that they were made at the same factory. If so expect a response from Apple, they are people who care.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
The problem is Foxconn sux and is having worker issues, they just pulled all those kids out of school to make iphone5's. I'm sure their trying to make way too many way too fast and just plan on giving out a case to the ones effected. As of now they seem to be replacing the damaged and bugged ones with other damaged or bugged ones. I'd say its a stretch to say apples a company that cares. There just way too controlling and shady. Like giving out that case last phone that screwed up. That was a pretty hoaky.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Could it be that these units are counterfeit? Apple usually makes products with physical quality.
It has been a lot of writing in the news about the working environment for the workers at the Iphone assembly factory. It is no secret that unhappy workers produce bad quality products. And I think this is the main problem.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
It has been a lot of writing in the news about the working environment for the workers at the Iphone assembly factory. It is no secret that unhappy workers produce bad quality products. And I think this is the main problem.
I was aware of this but that wasn't an issue before. Who knows, maybe they weren't complaining until now. I find it unlikely, though.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I was aware of this but that wasn't an issue before. Who knows, maybe they weren't complaining until now. I find it unlikely, though.
I am only speculating here of course. It could be that in order to get the contract for the new Iphone. The factory owners had to push the production cost down to the floor. And at the same time push the units produced pr day, up through the roof. The workers are only human, and everyone has limit in how much they can be pushed and exploited.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
This is the first time they've pulled a bunch of engineering students out of college and forced them to build iphone5's for a year as slave labor. I'd be your normal unhappy workers then add in all the college scabs their bringing in to complete the orders. Your gonna have lots of defects. I'm surprised theres not more.

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
You guys and your apple products...

You ought to get something a bit 'beefier' - better made and of higher quality.

Get one of these bad boys instead. :D

Jupiter is a company which really does (did) care.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I see, thanks. Well the world isn't that small for us to know exactly what happens over at China.

But the rumors are definitely stacking.