Help !

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Yes indeed. To day i felt lucky and placed some money in a lottery. My bet was 0.5246$ and wha da you know I cashed in 1.74868$. This not a lie in any way. So yes it works
Good for you ! :)

Have you fixed your solder iron. The one that lost its tip
I wish. Could not throw it, nothing on hand worked. It's still right there in the vault. Am keeping it till I can get something to work with. So far nothing.
Why do you ask ?

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Riaff, that a good question...where do dispose of your trash....what type of place do

you have on the Island,you have to get rid of stuff.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Riaff, that a good question...where do dispose of your trash....what type of place do

you have on the Island,you have to get rid of stuff.
Usually incinerator. They even make small portable ones. But thats the usual way. Recyclebles are a high priority I would imagine and certain stuff you can't burn would be shipped off to China.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Wait till the fix em before you get one. Wait another 2 months and they'll fix all the problems with em. Get one now and its gonna be scratched and scuffed NIB, and you won't have google maps.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I've been hearing problems with them, scratches, parts fitting badly. It would really be worth the wait holding off, and they will come down a little in price besides (I think).

Given the problems I'm been hearing, I would not buy a used one.

Doh! I read it here of course!

Apple their so funnny!

Last edited: