I have all of the parts:
2 tranformers
4 resistors
bridge rectifier
4 capacitors
SCR
Switch
Electromagnet coil

I don't know how to read the schematics - HOW do I connect all of the parts and where for each?

Get back to me so we can talk about it.
Thanks

Attachments

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
You know a lot less, than you think you do.

Have you any idea of how quickly that circuit could kill you? Or other fools around you?

Don't play with AC. If you must play before learning......stick to voltage under 50 volts.

Any circuit over 50 volts needs to be enclosed. That's a death circuit. It will kill almost anything that touches it.

CLD

Joined Jul 9, 2019
OK JACKASS' if you look at the vid you'll see that both schematic diagrams are not consistent with the vid - instead of just deciding things perhaps ask questions.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE.

CLD

Joined Jul 9, 2019
You know a lot less, than you think you do.

Have you any idea of how quickly that circuit could kill you? Or other fools around you?

Don't play with AC. If you must play before learning......stick to voltage under 50 volts.

Any circuit over 50 volts needs to be enclosed. That's a death circuit. It will kill almost anything that touches it.

Quit being so mellow dramatic - if you dont know the answer just move on. You people are just pathetic for even being here TROLLS

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Do you enjoy playing Russian roulette? Can you bring a bullet back?

If you burn the nerves in your heart out........nothing can bring you back.

Sensacell

Joined Jun 19, 2012
People here are trying to warn you of a serious lethal hazard.

It's dangerous - even for those with lots of knowledge, it's easy to get caught thinking "I got this" and get careless.

It's evident that you are not skilled in this, please just stop.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Responsible members here take safety seriously.
Forget that ciruit. As noted, it's potentially lethal. Instead, why not make a safer launcher powered by a car battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.