Help triggering this module

ThomCircuit

Joined Feb 4, 2020
Can you tell by looking at the relay module if it is a negative or positive trigger? And can I trigger it with the edge pulse trigger shown in the other attachment? If not could you guys help me with how I could trigger this module.
Notes:
All my switches are 5v and latching.

I have created the edge trigger and I use it as it is designed. As a beep when i press a 5v touch sensor.

I am also purchasing the 5v version of the relay module.

Attachments

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
The annunciator will sound for a short period after the switch is closed. The circuit is not triggered, it has two states that correspond to the two positions of the switch.

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
The annunciator will sound for a short period after the switch is closed. The circuit is not triggered, it has two states that correspond to the two positions of the switch.
For that function the bridge rectifier would not be needed. It looks as if this circuit was intended to be supplied with an AC voltage with the capacitor and rectifier converting a unipolar signal into a bipolar one for the annunciator. Note the squiggly line connecting the switch to the main circuit.

I expect that the delay module expects a positive going input.

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Perfectly clear input signal?
Perhaps¡.But what of that squiggly line connecting the switch to the main circuit¿:confused:
I to believe the delay module expects a positive going input.A conundrum
my be brewing.:confused:

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
what of that squiggly line connecting the switch to the main circuit¿
The squiggly line is a hand drawn line added to an image, probably in Paint or some other graphics program. Drawing freehand with a mouse is way harder than it seems.
I to believe the delay module expects a positive going input.
I do believe the timing waveforms on the product image disagree. Read the words.

ak

ThomCircuit

Joined Feb 4, 2020
Thank you all for your help. I am just a novice. Sorry about the drawing. My cooking is much better. Cinnamon rolls anyone?.
I have tried the rectifier. Its weak. I used a 555 to produce the sound and I'm sure it will trigger the relay module if it ever shows up. I have s new issue. I'll post a new thread soon.