Help to identify GM812C518 IC

saesaria

Joined Mar 22, 2021
Hi,
Please help me to identify GM812C518 IC, what kind of IC is this and where to find the datasheet.
20210410_171553 (2)_LI.jpgI have searched it but still can't find any clues. Thanks in advance.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hi,
Please help me to identify GM812C518 IC, what kind of IC is this and where to find the datasheet.
View attachment 234959I have searched it but still can't find any clues. Thanks in advance.
The inability to find documentation on a part usually means the part is obsolete or is a proprietary part with no publicly available documentation. What kind of product did the board come from?

saesaria

Joined Mar 22, 2021
The inability to find documentation on a part usually means the part is obsolete or is a proprietary part with no publicly available documentation. What kind of product did the board come from?
GM812C518 is I believe a pulse igniter IC, I also found some igniter module using other part like CW508 or CW509 IC, but I also couldn't find the datasheet. Do you know the alternative/substitute of those IC?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
GM812C518 is I believe a pulse igniter IC, I also found some igniter module using other part like CW508 or CW509 IC, but I also couldn't find the datasheet. Do you know the alternative/substitute of those IC?
I've never heard of a "pulse igniter" IC and I have no idea what purpose it might serve. Generally speaking complex IC's for specific purposes are single sourced. This happens for a variety of reasons and your inability to find a datasheet is telling. There are two main reasons for the lack of a datsheet: the part is obsolete and no manufacturer is maintaining the public availability of a datasheet, or there never was a publicly available datasheet. In the case of obsolete parts there are a number of companies that have image scans of old paper datasheets with blurry text, images, and graphics. If you can't find what you're looking for there it probably doesn't exist.