Help please with activated “ringers”, alert.

DRUNKNORRIS

Joined Feb 10, 2021
Hey guys and gals, I’m an hvac tech so I get circuitry for the most part. My grandmother lives with me and is immobile. I have multiple remote activated “ringers” plugged in around the house and most importantly in my man cave. I like to jam out, or play guitar/drums and can’t heat the damn thing. I want to wire a spst relay to the speaker to light up a light bulb or rope lights. The speaker only gets 1.2-1.5vac when rang, and all of my relevant relays are 24v coils. Just wondering if there is a way to “rig” this up. Thanks in advance.

DRUNKNORRIS

Joined Feb 10, 2021
Hey guys and gals, I’m an hvac tech so I get circuitry for the most part. My grandmother lives with me and is immobile. I have multiple remote activated “ringers” plugged in around the house and most importantly in my man cave. I like to jam out, or play guitar/drums and can’t heat the damn thing. I want to wire a spst relay to the speaker to light up a light bulb or rope lights. The speaker only gets 1.2-1.5vac when rang, and all of my relevant relays are 24v coils. Just wondering if there is a way to “rig” this up. Thanks in advance.
Would I need to add a transformer to get the input voltage up? I can’t find a NO relay with less than 3vac coil

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
What type of ringers? Part number?