Help please find the datasheet on the semiconductor module.

AlexSapr

Joined Jul 26, 2018
Я не могу найти схему данных на модуле el146t полупроводника. Предположительно это тиристорный модуль. Пожалуйста, помогите мне найти информацию об этом модуле. Любая информация поможет. Прикрепление фото. Белый разъем является управляющим сигналом.

Attachments

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
I'm guessing the module is some sort of solid-state relay, or IGBT or similar. From the wiring, it looks as though A and S are heavy current terminals and D could be a control terminal, but I can't think of any language where those letters represent a suitable combination of anode, gate drain, base, collector, emitter etc.

AlexSapr

Joined Jul 26, 2018
Translation of the question into English. I can not find the datasheet on the semiconductor module EL146T. Presumably this is a thyristor module. Please help me find information on this module. Any information will help. Attaching photo. The white connector is the control signal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can not even find the manufacturer of this module. The whole device manufactured in Moldova.

Sorry for the errors I use google translate.
The meaning of the work of this semiconductor module at certain times of time to discharge capacitors.(It works like a key, discharging capacitors to an electrode that creates a spark.) Therefore, there is an assumption that this is a thyristor module. If no one knows what this module is, can you tell me how to determine its power scheme? Because most likely there are several semiconductor devices.