help me plsssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
:confused: can any 1 plssssssssss help me with my phy project i mean wat shud i make:confused: i'm in class 12:(
For a starters, what have you learnt in class 12? And what are your interests in physics (its easier to do a project that you are interested in). Without any input on your part this will go nowhere.

Dave

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I've always liked the conservation of momentum in inelastic collisions experiment where two steel ball bearings collide with each other and depart at different angles. This experiment is about measuring mass, potential energy, kinetic energy, velocity, and trajectories.

Cool Beans.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
i have to demonstrate it plssssssssss do help me
If we could fabricate things through the internet we'd be all set. Unfortuneately we don't know what class 12 means so we know nothing about the state of your knowledge. We also know nothing about your access to materials, or tools, or your facility for fabricating things.

You might get more meaningful help if you tell us what your ideas are. Then we can help you. If you continue in the present vein, then people may conclude that you are displaying the traits of a lazy sponge and start to ignore you. Mind you I'm not saying that you are one, only that it is starting to look that way.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
i have to demonstrate it plssssssssss do help me
My first reply seems to have gone unnoticed. Please can you answer the following questions:

1. What level is Class 12? (You may wish to let us know how old you are as a datum, although this is entirely at your own discretion).

2. What topics have you covered in Class 12?

3. Is there any particular area of the work you have done in Class 12 that is of interest to you? If so, please tell.

4. Have you had any ideas of projects yourself? If so, please tell.

I repeat my initial statement: Without any input on your part this will go nowhere.

Dave

aliashar86

Joined Nov 23, 2006
Mr. Dave is right
you must decide wt section of ur course is of ur interest

Mr Dave in class 12 they have covered the following chapters
1) Heat 2) Electrostatics 3) current electricity 4) magnetism and electromagnetism 5) electrical measuring instruments 6) electronics 7) Advent of Modern physics 8) Atomic spectra 9) atomic neucleus 10) nuclear radiation

there may be few changes but mostly chapters would be same
Hope mr genius will agree

Ashraf Ali

Joined Nov 2, 2007
hi,

i too agree with mr. dave .:D . . unless we have any inputs from you we won't be in a position to provide you with efficient help . . .:eek: there are a dozen DO IT YOURSLEF projects easy and simple but as said untill we know your interests how can we be of any assistance mr. genius . . :confused:

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
hi,

i too agree with mr. dave .:D . . unless we have any inputs from you we won't be in a position to provide you with efficient help . . .:eek: there are a dozen DO IT YOURSLEF projects easy and simple but as said untill we know your interests how can we be of any assistance mr. genius . . :confused:
10 months has passed since this one, so the OP either came up with something on their own or they failed. I think I'll lock this one now.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.