manishvatchas

Joined Jul 18, 2022
I have treadmill pcb board in that board controller is not working. I found out the problem that transformer inside pcb is not working. Checked the resistance and continuity i found short. I don't know the value of transformer. Nothing is mentioned on it. I have checked in new pcb online. I found transformer no is TS1790 AS1542
I have googled it but such kind of transformer not showing on internet. It have total 10 no of pins. 5 primary side and 5 secondary side and two wire also coming out from the transformer.
I will be so great ful if any one help me finding this part.

Attachments

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
its not enough to measure a short in a transformer to determine it's bad. You realize that internally it is copper wire winding? What do you think a copper wire of some length will measure with a multimeter?

manishvatchas

Joined Jul 18, 2022
its not enough to measure a short in a transformer to determine it's bad. You realize that internally it is copper wire winding? What do you think a copper wire of some length will measure with a multimeter?
I couldn't understand what are you talking about. i just need help to identify the pcb transformer. What kind of transformer it is. Where I can purchase

Ramussons

Joined May 3, 2013
I have treadmill ....... help me finding this part.
That looks like a switching power supply unit. That transformer will be custom made and not available in the open market.
And the probability of that going "bad" is pretty low.
Trace the circuit from the pcb and that will give much more input for trouble shooting.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I couldn't understand what are you talking about. i just need help to identify the pcb transformer. What kind of transformer it is. Where I can purchase
In simple words, the windings of a transformer are supposed to look like a short circuit when measured with a multimeter. Why is that a difficult concept for you to grasp. Why would you expect to be able to purchase a replacement for it?