Help Identifying Micro momentary / tactile switch

Thread Starter

James Bailey

Joined May 29, 2018
I'm trying to repair a Logitech DiNovo Mini Keyboard but I'm a bit of noob in electronics repair. The mechanical micro switch that controls the keyboard light has broken and I would like to replace it but I need help identifying the switch or a compatible type. Its a 4x5X1mm micro switch with a small triangular lever that gets pushed in when the lid is opened to connect a circuit and allow the keyboard lights to come on. Is anyone familiar with this type of design or know where i could buy one?