Help, I need digital circuit ...

andreas2019

Joined Jul 22, 2019
Help, I need digital circuit where output signal is like this picture :Clock-To-10-10-00-Output.jpg
May be it need divide by 3 circuit, but I need the waveform is exactly like the picture above. Can anyone help me pls? Thanks alot.

RBR1317

Joined Nov 13, 2010
May be it need divide by 3 circuit,
It seems obvious that the Output is a gated Clock signal. So what does the gating signal need to look like? How would you generate such a signal? Depending on the level of sophistication required, you may need to consider race conditions & transient glitches in the Output. Would the gating signal need to change state on the rising or falling edge of the Clock?

andreas2019

Joined Jul 22, 2019
i am beginer level in binary/digital circuit design. i build clock with ne555 ic. it work at low level frequency, 3hz. it call 2/3 clock ratio, 1 1 and the last one is 0. i need asap (as simple as posible) circuit after my 555 low frequency oscilator.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
i am beginer level in binary/digital circuit design. i build clock with ne555 ic. it work at low level frequency, 3hz. it call 2/3 clock ratio, 1 1 and the last one is 0. i need asap (as simple as posible) circuit after my 555 low frequency oscilator.
If you need it ASAP, then you better hurry up and make some attempt to come up with a logic circuit so that we have a starting point to help guide you along. We are NOT going to do YOUR homework for you.