hello need help in multisim

saltenis

Joined Dec 17, 2012
Hello, i got Course work i made alot work, and now can't fix small problem in digital clock. i made didital clock with multisim. sec-working good; min-working good; but hours- bad

How to solve this problem?

If need work i can send in pm just msg here

Last edited:

saltenis

Joined Dec 17, 2012
In photo was connected, so i connect same, i wery bad in multisim. Its not me own work. I will send you all work in pm. Look if you have time.

Andrius
Saltaitis

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Post an image of your schematic again. Where you are now having problems with the minutes rolling over to hours.

Answers won't be given in PM/email, as they are supposed to help others solve their problems without the need of creating a new thread. Though creating a thread isn't a bad thing, having a few to reference now and again helps as well.

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
I downloaded your schematics. Cropped it and sharpened it and this is what I got. Everything was so blur and the details were gone. How can any one help you?

Cant you post a picture better than that?

Allen

Attachments

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
What did you find out so far trying to solve the puzzle? Since this is a homework question, I cannot give you the answer straight but just can give you some clues....

1. Does the 59 seconds step the unit minute correctly?
2. Check the wiring differences between U11 and U14. Compare them carefully and reason out why they are connected like that.

Allen

saltenis

Joined Dec 17, 2012
1. Does the 59 seconds step the unit minute correctly?

yes all correcly after 59 sec, 1min and timer doing until 59 min and reseting

yes i know u11 and u14 i trying make same system on hrs but don't work.

why they are connected like that?
in other conections timer not working

i can tell more abuot wires
if cut u14 INA sec go until 09 and reseting
if i cutt u14 INB min go until 19 and after 19 00 so i can't cut this wire
if i cut u14 R01 min go until 60 and more (may work with this wire?)
if i cut u14 R02 min go until 70 ;(and may with this wire)
And me opinion need one more chip-scheme betwen u11 and u14
---------------------------
U11
wire INA if cuting sec go until 09
INB if cut go until 19
R01 sec go until 80 if wire cuted
R02 sec go until 80 if wire cuted
---------------------------
what GDN function i dont know

Last edited:

saltenis

Joined Dec 17, 2012
Problem solved big thanks for helping thanks for clues in puzzle;] I'm excited and wery happy.
HAPPY Happy Christmas and new years

Saltenis :)

big thanks this forum and all member ho helped me :)

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
I am glad that you solved the problem. I saw your reply 2 hours after you post it. But I held back answering you and gave you more time to think about your problem.

I am sure you'll be able to solve it and the clue I gave should be just enough....

Now you can enjoy the fruit of accomplishment and excitement as you did it yourself.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Allen

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
In response to a mail I got from the OP:

We do not delete posts and threads on demand of the users. What you post online stays online unless there's a good reason not to.

As you sought help from our forum for a problem of yours, your thread will help others solve their own problems if they come to us. These include your colleagues as well. You are not the only one entitled to the responses of the AAC members.

AAC is a social network and society requires you to give after you have been given.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I believe you when you say that you worked hard to present those circuits. But the fact is that you asked for help and now your project has content that has been produced by the AAC community.

Would it be fair if part of your grade was accredited to us? Would you admit to your professor that your problem was partially solved by another person over the internet? Has that other person any reason not to post his contribution to your project on this site?

These questions might give you an idea of why we don't unmount threads after they are answered.