guys please help with the electronics workbench

Aerb

Joined Jul 9, 2014
'Space' is the keyboard shortcut that assigned to switch to open it or close it. It is possible to do that in EW. Secondly, although i love designing and simulating circuits in EW, if i (or someone else) do that for you, it'd be against the whole idea of this site.

alexbaker1996

Joined Feb 4, 2015
'Space' is the keyboard shortcut that assigned to switch to open it or close it. It is possible to do that in EW. Secondly, although i love designing and simulating circuits in EW, if i (or someone else) do that for you, it'd be against the whole idea of this site.
I didn't get what's an idea of usin' "space" check out a photo, and say how can i set space in my design?

Aerb

Joined Jul 9, 2014
I had my suspicion but now it's clear where this thread going to. I suggest you to directly follow the link you have provided and stick with there as long as you don't change your mind about how to get things done. This is no place to have your assignment done in a few moments without even thinking about it.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
And 'bout that crap like you don't wanna do it for me,have u ever visited cyberforum?on that site dudes can get it done it for ya
Then what are you doing here? Go there and get someone to do your thinking for you. And while they're doing it, ask yourself if YOU would want to trust your life and limb (or someone's that you care about) to someone that got their homework done for them that way.