From a tactille switch to a normal push button (micro switch)

Trekdrop

Joined Apr 17, 2016
Should be no problem, they appear to be simple contact closure P.B.'s.
Max.

Can you please tell me how? And maybe you can answer my other question, I want to connect this board to a battery of some sort do you have any advice? I am looking for a rechargeable battery.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Ideally you have to remove the board sw first and solder a pair of wires to the two contacts, the other end to what ever N.O. P.B. or?
You could use a LiPo battery for recharge and long life.
Max.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Just wire a pair of conductors to the PCCT strips of the switch you remove and the other end to a N.O. P.B. etc
You can use a LiPo battery for long life and recharge.
Max.

Trekdrop

Joined Apr 17, 2016
Ideally you have to remove the board sw first and solder a pair of wires to the two contacts, the other end to what ever N.O. P.B. or?
You could use a LiPo battery for recharge and long life.
Max.

Nice I will solder the two wires, do you think the electric wire from the micro switch can be attache to the board or de I need to get the power elsewhere?

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
You can get illuminated P.B.'s that a clear mylar image or text can be printed on and placed under the front of the switch, different colours are available.
The alternative is to get something engraved with Lamacoid from any engraver, if they have the symbols you want.
Max.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

You could check the pins with a multimeter.
The larger version of the switch will be connected like this:

switch_connections.png

Bertus

Trekdrop

Joined Apr 17, 2016
You can get illuminated P.B.'s that a clear mylar image or text can be printed on and placed under the front of the switch, different colours are available.
The alternative is to get something engraved with Lamacoid from any engraver, if they have the symbols you want.
Max.

Everything works great! Thanks for your advice.

One more:
I want to make the Bluetooth range better. I have a Bluetooth dongle. Can I some how put the dongle on the board ?