FPV Mixed feed using rx5808

Matthew Austen

Joined Mar 27, 2017
HELLO......

I have been looking into better FPV recivers for making flying a more enjoyable experience...

Some of the problems I have come across in FPV are .. blue screen when signal gets week, flickering when switching diversity and multi path !@! Multipath is the big issue for indoor racing due to the reflection on buildings causing huge video blimps and bumps and scrolls...

I have a though about taking 2 rx5808 recivers and combining both signals into one through a mixer, and I'm keen to know people's thoughts on this and if it viable..

I would try to cominbine the picture using 2 recivers to aid the picture quality and overlay both pictures now I understand this will need some TBC to stop rolling but want to see if this is possible and how it would look..

The other issue is keeping the revived locked into a signal till and remaining locked so we just have fuzz with out the signal dropping i hope that by using two recivers I can aid the video signal..

Apologies if this has been address on here already..

Any advice or pushes in the right direction would be great, apologies for the non technical approach on this I'm new to electronics....