flyback ac analysis with ltspice

myil

Joined May 2, 2020
I am trying to simulate a flyback converter on ltspice relying on christophe basso's designs. But I can't get a good result. I tried "tran and ac anlaysis" but couldn't succeed. Can anybody help me how to solve this?

Attachments

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Can you tell me the page number and/or the drawing figure number? I have both editions of his book.
Q: how does the CTR of your PC817A compare to the required CTA of the feedback path? IIRC the CTR of the PC817A is less than impressive, especially as a function of frequency.

myil

Joined May 2, 2020
Can you tell me the page number and/or the drawing figure number? I have both editions of his book.
Q: how does the CTR of your PC817A compare to the required CTA of the feedback path? IIRC the CTR of the PC817A is less than impressive, especially as a function of frequency.
Chris Basso APEC seminar 2011.pdf (pagesperso-orange.fr)
Page:160

I know it could be slightly different by using different optocouplers but i can't see any voltage over X1(primary side of the transformer). So, I don't know if PWM-CM works as expected as it should.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
I have run a quick test on the rest of the circuit, [without the PWM model] using a Vsrc as pulse gen and fast diodes, it outputs approx 12V.
E