Five New Climate Reports

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
We all need to be taxed more. Then, and only then, the weather cycles will be satisfied and stop all this hot, cold, hot, cold, hot, cold crap.
Nothing stabilizes a planets temperature shifts faster than a Shit load of money.
(You can send it to me and I'll be sure to get it to the right people)

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
The part I don't get is how the general public falls for this crap every time. :(

What's the #1 lesson in life from the beginning of time? Governments and people in power lie to keep you distracted from seeing to the more crooked things they are really doing. Always. :mad:

If the government says something is real and you need to be concerned about it AND it's going to take huge amounts of money to fix but it can't be done in yours or multiple life times, Guess what? It's likely a friggin lie, again, and not even a good one. :mad:

The taking huge amounts of your money is real enough . The rest of it's just another scam based on their ability to lie and yours to be gullible/stupid enough to believe them. :mad:

Some days I think that the majority of people want to be lied to and taken advantage of rather than actually learn and think about what is being told to them an weather it's true or not. :(

They're like two of my cats. Every time I open the refrigerator door they're right there in it and every single time they are totally surprised by getting squished in the door when I shut it even if the last time it happened was less tan 20 seconds ago. :confused:

Last edited:

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
We all need to be taxed more. Then, and only then, the weather cycles will be satisfied and stop all this hot, cold, hot, cold, hot, cold crap.
Nothing stabilizes a planets temperature shifts faster than a Shit load of money.
(You can send it to me and I'll be sure to get it to the right people)
Remember that when the next big one comes and no one wants to pay.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-sealevel-fixes-galveston-specialrepor-idUSKCN0J81IM20141124
What is your city going to do to protect itself?

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
What is your city going to do to protect itself?
If I have to wait for Global Warming to raise the sea level, I'm gonna sit here and wait for 150 years.:confused:
If a hurricane eats Tampa, I'm going to my 20 acres in Kentucky.:cool:

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
If I have to wait for Global Warming to raise the sea level, I'm gonna sit here and wait for 150 years.:confused:
Yea, Me to. I plan to move back to Colorado. Even though I live in the foothills it's getting to hot here.:)

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Everytime your pet blinks, it's like a whole new day just started :)
My Ex ws like that too. Slammed her head in the frig all the time as well. :oops::p

If it wasn't emotionally traumatizing it didn't stick. Unfortunately that also meant every memory she had was a traumatizing one. :(
(Explained the generally defensive hostility towards learning anything new though. ):eek:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
If it wasn't emotionally traumatizing it didn't stick. Unfortunately that also meant every memory she had was a traumatizing one. :(
The last one I had contained 6 different personalities, so I had to wait for all 6 to come to the surface and teach the same lesson to each of them.:D
That was what convinced me to give up on women.:(

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I don't have to move anywhere anytime soon ... my place is 500m above sea level. So it's gonna take a while before the coastline gets uncomfortably close. ;)

Although back in '88 hurricane Gilbert beat the crap out of us ... and then Alex to a lesser extent, since we were better prepared.

As Gilbert lashed the third largest city of Mexico, Monterrey, it brought very high winds, torrential rains, and extensive flash floods. More than 60 people died from raging flood waters, and it was feared that more than 150 people died when five buses carrying evacuees were overturned in the raging floodwaters. Six policemen died when they were swept away while trying to rescue passengers on buses stranded by the Santa Catarina River.[32][36] The residents of Monterrey had no power or drinking water, and most telephone lines were down. As the water receded, vehicles began appearing with their wheels up, jammed with mud and rocks.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
You've just opened a whole new interpretation to the word polygamous... :eek:
You're right.:D
I never knew whether I was going to bed with a 10 year old girl or a 40 year old dominatrix...and several in between.:rolleyes:
As I said in an earlier Thread, "sex of a lifetime and crazy to match".

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
The last one I had contained 6 different personalities, so I had to wait for all 6 to come to the surface and teach the same lesson to each of them.:D
That was what convinced me to give up on women.:(
Similar problem here as well. She had a bus full and no one wanted to take the drivers seat.:oops:

Sure, they all knew exactly 'what was wrong with my life and how to fix it' but dang, hers was not to be mentioned.

She would have made a great climatologist! Her views were perfect and non negotiable. The 'facts were settled', even if they had zero factual basis or merit and could be poked full of holes by a 6 year old, and everyone else was to pay for what she wanted done and it had to be done now before thing changed and the glaring possibility that nothing ever actually needed to be done arose. :eek:

Last edited:

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
You could just move to ND.

We don't have the social, environmentalist nutjob, political or state government financial issues the rest of the US has. Plus being at our natural elevation there isn't enough water on the planet to flood us out fro sea rise either.;)

Down side is if you're a lazy/useless turd of person you're screwed. Our social welfare systems is pretty limited. You get bare minimums to survive and that's it. Oh well. :p