ETI concept mains controller ( 1987 )

eglio

Joined Sep 23, 2017
Hi all, I'm stefano and I write from Italy, I look for an article published in ETI magazine October 1987 Pages 37-42 and ETI November 1987 Pages 37-39.
This is a 4-channel timer controller with microprocessor 6502 and 6522, I made 2 and I needed the original item to check the software list ...
Articles have been published in Italy with several errors and are no longer available
I attach some photos
I thank you in advance

Attachments

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Hi all, I'm stefano and I write from Italy, I look for an article published in ETI magazine October 1987 Pages 37-42 and ETI November 1987 Pages 37-39.
This is a 4-channel timer controller with microprocessor 6502 and 6522, I made 2 and I needed the original item to check the software list ...
Articles have been published in Italy with several errors and are no longer available
I attach some photos
I thank you in advance
I don't open .rar files. Any reason you decided on that file type? What is wrong with .pdf, .jpg, .png, gif, or any other file type that is suitable for storing images?

eglio

Joined Sep 23, 2017
I don't open .rar files. Any reason you decided on that file type? What is wrong with .pdf, .jpg, .png, gif, or any other file type that is suitable for storing images?
Thanks for the reply, the rar file contains a bmp image ... however I now have a pdf file of all the project translated into Italy. There are several errors on the power scheme in the power section. Also in the digital section if no pull-up resistors (not provided) are applied on the A1 A2 A3 (address) of the cpu 6502, the system will not start and crash! In the software list line 1030 is not readable ... I wanted to find the original project to correct these errors as I use them and I have 2!

The code of printed board is E8710-2 E8710-1....

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: