Error importing external component in LTspice.

Chethan_Raj

Joined Aug 1, 2022
Here you go.... these are the Infineon ones.
I have made the necessary changes and used the same library and symbols you provided, but now I'm running into this NEW error, below is the simulation file(modulator_draft.asc). I'm trying to measure the output of HO and LO before connecting the NMOS. below is the simulation file. I have also attached the .lib file for lm2901 comparator. I'm still using your provided models, I've also checked the pin numbering with the library file and they are matching. Still pretty unsure why I'm getting errors. Screenshot (15).png

Attachments

Chethan_Raj

Joined Aug 1, 2022
Chethan_Raj
upload your asc file and LM2901. I will make the necessary adjustments.
Below is the entire files: lm2901 is using the inbuilt comparator symbols from LTspice and this works fine. Modulator_draft.asc is the simulation file and I'm using the below library for IR2110, also I'm trying to mimic the circuit shown below.4c7d36639a0c4669a4a5d1b8689c7992.png

Attachments

Chethan_Raj

Joined Aug 1, 2022
I took my models. The models are freely available on my web page.View attachment 315795
I'm very thankful for the vast library of models you provided, and It works perfectly, but i still don't understand the use of spice directives for some components like inductor and MOSFET driver( eg Rser=40m Rpar=5k ), I understand this provide additional information for the components for simulation. 1) But how do i know which one to alter.2) Also why did you move from 5v supply to 9v for lm2901. even though it can operate on 5v. Again thank you for your kind time.

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
I'm very thankful for the vast library of models you provided, and It works perfectly, but i still don't understand the use of spice directives for some components like inductor and MOSFET driver( eg Rser=40m Rpar=5k ), I understand this provide additional information for the components for simulation. 1) But how do i know which one to alter.2) Also why did you move from 5v supply to 9v for lm2901. even though it can operate on 5v. Again thank you for your kind time.
The constant level of the "triangular" signal varies with the supply voltage. Therefore, using two supplies is not very good, although it is possible for modeling.
For correct modeling it is necessary to use the parameters of a real throttle. LTspice has a library of chokes.