electronics project idea

abdullah8391

Joined Sep 6, 2015
hi guyz!
i need some basic electronics project ideas that
1. should be innovative
2. not too expensive(i.e within $100 range)
and i want them urgently because i have to submit the proposal of project within 13 hours..
so please any good ideas???

business_kid

Joined Feb 5, 2013
Electronics hardware? Programming? State your level of study (Beginner - Engineer)
Doing something simple well is rewarding. unfortunately you usually have to jump through so many hoops it's hardly worthwhile. An optical tranceiver for POF.? Zigbee projects are good

abdullah8391

Joined Sep 6, 2015
Electronics hardware? Programming? State your level of study (Beginner - Engineer)
Doing something simple well is rewarding. unfortunately you usually have to jump through so many hoops it's hardly worthwhile. An optical tranceiver for POF.? Zigbee projects are good
electronics hardware + beginners
I am not working for final year project, i am searching for a small project given to us as semester project and that could be completed in a week.

Bernard

Joined Aug 7, 2008
Everyone likes LED's; here's one suggested by jcaauwe, " Lightning Clouds", 7-10-12. LED's were embedded in fluffed up cotton.
Here 3 LED's are imbedded in cotton in a pint brandy bottle which give a semi random double flash pattern.
4 ea. 4014 shift registers, 4060 counter, 4011 NAND, 74AC14 not gates- note capable of driving +- 25 mA.
Parallel inputs are hard wired hand programmed to give a pleasing pattern?White Lightning 00000.jpg

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Since you stated you are a beginner, you're probably not intending to "design" you own circuit, but build and explain the operation of something you can get off of the internet.
Google: FYP final year project electronics
Often there are simple ones out there. So simple in fact that I can't believe they're Final Year Projects. ;)

Ken

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Your grammar and punctuation are poor. Don't try to be cute; just put the 's' in guys and use proper capitalization to make your post easier to read.
i need some basic electronics project ideas that
1. should be innovative
Innovative and basic; seems to be oxymoronic...

A pet project of mine: sensing passing vehicles and measuring the elapsed time between two points; without using pneumatic, ultrasonic, or visible light sensors.

TheButtonThief

Joined Feb 26, 2011
can you please explain it???
A power inverter basically changes low voltage DC to a higher voltage AC, most commonly 12VDC to 110/230VAC

A square wave inverter or even modified square wave inverter should be easy enough to make, plenty of schematic diagrams on the internet with an explanation of how the circuit works, you just need to google "square wave power inverter circuit". If it's for an assignment though, I don't suggest you simply copy and paste what you find.

A sign wave inverter is the project grail but incredibly hard to design.