Electronics micro ciruit board project

Ntech25

Joined Jan 1, 2024
Hey guys,

I want to build to a micro ciruit board that can run a motor and rechargeable via type c charger. Plus it needs to have a on and off switch. What parts do I need?

If you guys know already made such a board plz let me know too.

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
From the information that you gave us, it will need a microcircuit board, a motor, a rechargeable battery, a type C charger and an on/off switch. You are the only one who knows what it is supposed to do so I am not even going to try to guess.

Ntech25

Joined Jan 1, 2024
From the information that you gave us, it will need a microcircuit board, a motor, a rechargeable battery, a type C charger and an on/off switch. You are the only one who knows what it is supposed to do so I am not even going to try to guess.
I'm making a micro toy train that run on two motors and its rechargeable. Just by turning the switch on to run remote control.

Jon Chandler

Joined Jun 12, 2008
You need a much more detailed description.

What voltage are the motors? How much current do they draw? Do the two motors always run together, in the same direction? Or do they need to run indivually? Do they need to turn in both directions? And what do you mean by "remote control"?

If you can't be more concise, nobody knows exactly what you're try to do....and any answers are suspect.

jiggermole

Joined Jul 29, 2016
Yeah need more information. If its a model train than you may be able to just look at the manufacturers website. Thats a whole obsession for some people, the true model train people have all kinds of tools and resources for their art. If this isn't one of those, than I would probably start with digging into radio control hobby websites. May be able to find a kit to do what you want.

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
I'm making a micro toy train that run on two motors and its rechargeable. Just by turning the switch on to run remote control.
Is the "micro size" HO, TT, N or other? Is it to contain its own battery or is it to be powered through the rails? Is the remote control supposed to control forward stop and reverse, or other functions? Why are you using two motors?
Why don't you just give us a complete description of the planned details of your project, then we will not have to keep asking you questions. Without all of that information, we are very limited to how we can help you.