Early Warning Device

ryanrivera

Joined Jan 26, 2006
Hi colleagues!

i need help with regards to my project research. do you have any idea on Early warning devices for a disaster...please need your help. thanks

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I have some ideas, on earthquakes, volcanos, tsunamis, hurricanes and tornados, but they may not be what you are looking for. Can you be more specific?

ryanrivera

Joined Jan 26, 2006
hi thanks for your reply.Actually sir, your ideas regarding earthquakes, tsunamis..etc. would be very helpful. one greatest factor that we consider is time. we only have 3 months to finish the project. actually, devices to detect earthquakes was our first option. but then,we also consider time. but then, if you have an idea, i would be very grateful. i really need support from people like you

sir, we also consider to make a LPG leak detector...(to prevent fire)...ideas are very welcome for this topic also.

Thank you very much sir!

Ryan Rivera

Gadget

Joined Jan 10, 2006
Cats, dogs, and how high up the hill the Goats are...
On a more scientific vane, many researchers think that some earthquakes may be preceeded by some extremely low subsonics..... perhaps explaining how some animals can sense them.. (even though most of the animals involved can't hear as low as we can)..?? Dunno. Good luck.