Dual output 12V Power Supply - Where can I get one?

Thread Starter

JesseB

Joined Jul 27, 2017
1
Hello Everybody,

I am creating a standing desk, to raise it I am using 2 18inch Linear Actuators. They are each 12 DCV to run.
So I need a power supply that can be turned on and off by switch and has 2 outputs (1 for each motor). If anyone
can help me / offer any alternatives I would be Very grateful. Many thanks.
Jesse.
 

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
11,395
You need to find current each motor takes, a single output will do, just use relays to power the motors, an old atx psu can supply 20Amps easily.
 

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
12,653
The ATX supply will likely be the cheapest option as they are built in large quantities, especially if it is salvaged from a defunct computer.
 
Top