DSO211 Handheld Oscilloscope

Just to be clear, when I click on that link it comes up with the picture of the DSO and the price of the USB voltage device. Then, when I select the DSO, it's 105.99.

Misrepresentation? Well, misleading for sure - can't argue with you there. What I am missing is why those two items are paired so frequently?
Edited to add, unless it is simply a new technique...sell two items, one high-priced and one low-priced. Set up the add in a misleading manner (showing the high item with the price of the low) that requires the user to select the correct item. I wonder if they would process the order without a selection? heh

Last edited:

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Aha! You are correct. Misleading advertisement.

I see it now. There is a Select option. You have to select which product you wish to buy.
Your choices are the regularly priced DSO or the low priced USB Voltage Tester.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Aha! You are correct. Misleading advertisement.

I see it now. There is a Select option. You have to select which product you wish to buy.
Your choices are the regularly priced DSO or the low priced USB Voltage Tester.

Ebay needs to ban this practice. It is a way to get your product to appear at the top of the list when you sort by lowest price.

The other thing I can't stand is when people spam eBay with an identical product. They will sometimes have dozens of listings. It makes looking at their competitors for the same product very difficult.

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
If you click "Add to cart" it forces you to select one or the other. So, at least they are not selling you the wrong item.

Bob