Driving a car without a battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Welcome to TCM land.:p:D:rolleyes:
And it's wonderful here being everyone gets to make their own choices based on their free will right to use whatever information they have at hand and go from there. :D

Are you bored or just trolling (for a pointless argument over nothing you have any real influence or control over again) all for the sake of needing attention, like mral obviously is? :rolleyes:

I've made it clear I have ran many things without a battery and they survived and so have others which squarely puts the cold hard reality of this thread topic in the realm of it obviously can be done which vastly overrides the what-if worst case scenario worries of everyone who is relying on what-if-theory and n worst case scenario speculation to justify their views.

If someone doesn't want to risk the change of something bad happening they have every right to do so. Same with taking the chance and there nothing you can say to stop them if they decide to try it.

I've made it quite clear the decision up to whomever does or doesn't want to do it and as far as I am concerned with my own stuff I have no problem with unhooking a battery while engine is running and there nothing you can say that will ever stop me either. :p

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
And it's wonderful here being everyone gets to make their own choices based on their free will right to use whatever information they have at hand and go from there. :D

Are you bored or just trolling (for a pointless argument over nothing you have any real influence or control over again) all for the sake of needing attention, like mral obviously is? :rolleyes:

I've made it clear I have ran many things without a battery and they survived and so have others which squarely puts the cold hard reality of this thread topic in the realm of it obviously can be done which vastly overrides the what-if worst case scenario worries of everyone who is relying on what-if-theory and n worst case scenario speculation to justify their views.

If someone doesn't want to risk the change of something bad happening they have every right to do so. Same with taking the chance and there nothing you can say to stop them if they decide to try it.

I've made it quite clear the decision up to whomever does or doesn't want to do it and as far as I am concerned with my own stuff I have no problem with unhooking a battery while engine is running and there nothing you can say that will ever stop me either. :p
Hi,

So you are calling yet another member a troll because they dont agree with you. If a lot of members you talk to suddenly seem to become trolls to you, maybe you should take a look in the mirror.
By your own admission you have no regard for other people's safety and general well being so maybe you are the one that lives under a bridge somewhere :) Time to move out from under there are stop being so judgemental.

Status
Not open for further replies.