Does Momentum or Motion Change Pi?

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
@BR-549
This is the fifth thread you've started where you try to discuss angular momentum or use angular momentum to explain something else. Then you insert your ill formed perception of Aguilar momentum in about 50 more threads to confuse the OP and distract from the OP's original question.

What is the deal with your fascination with Angular Momentum and conspiracy theories? Also, why do you insist on talking about Angular Momentum when you clearly don't understand it? Read a book by a qualified author, instead of "learning" from a YouTube video by some guy who is laughing his ass off at your willingness to follow his mis-information.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I just didn't want to hi-jack the thread.

I think a lot of our fundamentals are off, incomplete, mis-understood, and assumed.

We limit the responses to a lot of our tests. And we keep forgetting that we do. Then we start assuming things.

Those last two links I posted show several. And I don't understand why people get upset when one questions the fundamentals.

They all should be repeated with Yuge scrutiny. On a regular schedule, like all incoming classes. I think that we would be surprised.

I think that our science is full of mis-applied math. Everyone keeps using the same mistakes. It's come to the point where the purpose of all new theories and research is to correct the math. The object isn't the physics.....it's a quest for the perfect math.

Everyone is looking at the shiny object, as reality remains hidden. 100 years of math theories.

ClassOfZero

Joined Dec 28, 2016
Talking to yourself is fine. When you start answering yourself, its time for professional intervention.
I usually draw the line at physical violence, but that's just me.

Anyways if you take space\time to be curved by gravity the earth is traveling in a straight line, as is the moon etc etc etc.

If you feel current theories are not to your liking or you have a different theory that agrees with your observations, your line of thought may differ.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I got it. pi = 4, only when you have a perpendicular transfer. This does not happen with a wheel on road set up. But it does happen with many other transfers. A constant angular momentum is the the result of an alternating cosine (x), with an equal but out of phase (180 degrees) alternating sine (y). Both are pi accelerations. This is also known as resonance. The only way to get a perpendicular transfer is to move the origin of rotation, during the rotation, in the z direction.

Let's say that the origin begins to move on z at zero degrees. Being that x and y are equal accelerations.....when the circumference begins to un peel (at 0 degrees).....the angle of the arc in the z direction is 45 degrees. This would be the pitch angle. When the origin moves one rotational diameter in z, the radius will be at the 45 degree of rotation. It took 1 d on z to get a quarter turn. Another rotational d length on z will put the radius at 180 degrees. z moves 1 D per quadrant. To unfold a circle, move the origin 4 diameters...and you get a full conversion. 100% of acceleration (rotation) was transferred to a linear z direction. And of course no rotation (circle) is left. It's been un folded into a linear constant velocity. If the angular acceleration, x and y, was c...(c squared) ....the linear velocity is c.

Angular acceleration to constant linear velocity conversion.

So a true angular to linear equality pitch is one turn to 4 diameters length. 1 quarter turn moves 1 diameter linear.

One rotation = 4D perpendicular linear movement. Angular momentum has a 1 to 4 pitch. A Constant?

Rotational resonant to linear resonant length = 8r. A resonant length holds one turn.

So origin orientation, and movement, determines which pi to use.