DIY PreAmp Ground Noise/Loop/Hum/Buzz/Distortion

Vipul Kumar 1

Joined Oct 20, 2018
https://www.google.co.in/search?biw...3.4.275....0.sgAZZgjwMX8#imgrc=kif2vpqE6F0XQM:

i made and pre amp using the above schematic but the problem is too much ground noise //buzz//hum//distortion even with connecting the output to the laptop and problem increases even more when i put my laptop on charging.
is there any one here who can make this above schematic noise free distortion free make its sound clean and loud ,because i search many websites but did not get any solid solution for that you guys are my last hope pls send the modifies schematic of mineWhatsApp Image 2018-10-14 at 8.20.30 PM.jpeg

Vipul Kumar 1

Joined Oct 20, 2018
It should significantly help, but no one can predict if it will remove "all" of the noise, since there could be other noise sources we aren't aware of.
If you hv anything in your mind that can be added to my schematic so that it can give a clean signal pls do share the modified schematic of mine
Thank you

Vipul Kumar 1

Joined Oct 20, 2018
For a simple test, use a 9V battery for the power supply.
I tested with 9v battery but same is happening signal is very good but the noise is too much and very annoying when more when i use my amp in laptop on charging mode
Pls try my schematic on your breadboard and try to find a permanent solution for this problem

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
The problem is not with the circuit. The noise is AC pickup. You need to shield the entire circuit and use a shielded cable going into the laptop (and use a 9V battery).

Vipul Kumar 1

Joined Oct 20, 2018
Hello,

Have a look at the schematic in the link:
http://freeelectricalsandtools.blogspot.com/2009/08/computer-microphone-circuit.html#links

View attachment 161989

It uses the power from the mic input of the soundcard.
It shows multiple decoupling as @ericgibbs and I showed you.

Bertus
Thank for your active support Bertus Sir i will try every solution given by you and let you know mean while i am requesting you to try schematic setup on your breadboard if you find that noise is gone after your modifications do share that fina schematic with the change

Vipul Kumar 1

Joined Oct 20, 2018
The problem is not with the circuit. The noise is AC pickup. You need to shield the entire circuit and use a shielded cable going into the laptop (and use a 9V battery).
I am requesting you to try the schematic on your bread board and share the corrected schematic

John_2016

Joined Nov 23, 2016
Hi Kumar

I don't think they will do it for the fact that they have solved your question supplying a working circuit,
therefore you are expected to test it and whether report back that it works, question solved, nice, or
it doesn't work yet, the reasons being this and that ..

If you have access to a college or uni electronics lab, could you just get the components and build the circuit?

do you have a breadboard?

regards

John BG

Vipul Kumar 1

Joined Oct 20, 2018
Hi Kumar

I don't think they will do it for the fact that they have solved your question supplying a working circuit,
therefore you are expected to test it and whether report back that it works, question solved, nice, or
it doesn't work yet, the reasons being this and that ..

If you have access to a college or uni electronics lab, could you just get the components and build the circuit?

do you have a breadboard?

regards

John BG
Yes I have bread board do have any solution ???????
actually i dont hv coz i am not a engineering student
i am commerce graduate in accountancy
this project i took for my self to make a good preamp for my laptop