Differential amplifier

bahri61

Joined Jun 23, 2024
öde2.png
Hello everyone, I want to share my assignment with you. I definitely don't want you to solve it for me, as that would be taking the easy way out. I just have a few questions. Our assignment is to design a differential amplifier, and the conditions are given in the photo. However, we need to determine everything within certain ranges ourselves. This is where I encounter a problem. I don't know where to start. Since everything is related to each other, it seems like I need to know something in advance. For example, if I set my own values for Gain and W/L, I need to know Vgs to find Id. Where and how should I start this design?

bahri61

Joined Jun 23, 2024
View attachment 325295
Hello everyone, I want to share my assignment with you. I definitely don't want you to solve it for me, as that would be taking the easy way out. I just have a few questions. Our assignment is to design a differential amplifier, and the conditions are given in the photo. However, we need to determine everything within certain ranges ourselves. This is where I encounter a problem. I don't know where to start. Since everything is related to each other, it seems like I need to know something in advance. For example, if I set my own values for Gain and W/L, I need to know Vgs to find Id. Where and how should I start this design?

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
Hi bahari,
Welcome to AAC.
It is disappointing no one has posted a reply to your thread.
I hope someone steps forward to help, it may take a little time.

Moderation