- Joined Dec 30, 2020
Which solar panel is suitable to charge a 12V 7AH battery
That's the one so often overlooked, and yet it's a huge factor.5. How critical is it to keep the battery charged?
1.-19.0169 Longitude: 29.1528.The choice of which solar panel to use does not just depend on the size of the battery it will charge.You need to consider the following:
1. At what latitude are you located? The angle will determine the amount of atmospheric attenuation of the available sunlight.
2. Will the panel track the sun in both X and Y axes? See above.
3. What is the local daily average amount of sunshine for each season.
4. How much current will the battery be supplying? Is it continuous? If not, how often and how long?
5. How critical is it to keep the battery charged?
There are several other minor considerations but these are the main ones that will affect the size of panel required.
I have told you how, so now do a bit of research on Google, get out your calculator and find out what size you need!1.-19.0169 Longitude: 29.1528.
2. Using Mppt algorithm(the solar panel will be fixed).
4.juc charging the battery is the main concern
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Determining Ic saturation current for common emitter voltage-divider amplifier ..#2||Analog & Mixed-Signal Design||2|
|E||Determining wiring for a multifunction led headlight||General Electronics Chat||36|
|J||AC Transformer Substitution - Determining Current Handling Requirements||Power Electronics||6|
|Need help determining which potentimeter to get||General Electronics Chat||14|
|M||Determining the Correct Panel/Solar Regulator/Battery Combination?||Power Electronics||14|
|Determining Ic saturation current for common emitter voltage-divider amplifier ..#2|
|Determining wiring for a multifunction led headlight|
|AC Transformer Substitution - Determining Current Handling Requirements|
|Need help determining which potentimeter to get|
|Determining the Correct Panel/Solar Regulator/Battery Combination?|