Desperately Seeking Home For Nice Doggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
I agree, people should make it a point to understand their coverage and in detail. Too many times people discover their coverage is not what they thought it was. Then it's too late. :(

Anyway, back to dogs.

Ron

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
I opted to move to where I can take a stroll without carrying "workout-weights".
As did I. :) However bad doggies can surface in the best of neighborhoods when there are reckless or irresponsible owners. Bad dogs are not limited to inner city housing projects. Dogs aside in good to very good neighborhoods car jackings have sadly become commonplace as hood rats migrate to the affluent areas to rob people and in broad daylight.

Ron

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
I had one of those Kimbers traded it for a Stihl chain saw when cutting fire wood. Now that there is no license concealed carry, I wish I still had it, beautiful guns.
I have two of them, an all stainless in addition to the two tone pictured. They both work fine as to form, fit and function. My first was a result of a friend needing money and that sold me. I figured on selling it when I got it until I tried it. :)

Ron

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
I have two of them, an all stainless in addition to the two tone pictured. They both work fine as to form, fit and function. My first was a result of a friend needing money and that sold me. I figured on selling it when I got it until I tried it. :)

Ron
That's hw I got the Kimber I had. That and quite a few other guns. A guy I worked with was going through a divorce and didn't want his soon to be ex to claim any of them. Deal was to sell them back for the same price after the divorce, but he never asked for them back. got a lot of nice stuff from him.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
That's hw I got the Kimber I had. That and quite a few other guns. A guy I worked with was going through a divorce and didn't want his soon to be ex to claim any of them. Deal was to sell them back for the same price after the divorce, but he never asked for them back. got a lot of nice stuff from him.
Divorces make for great sales. :)

Ron

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
Getting back to the original subject, another family killing by a couple of "friendly" family pit bulls (well, they had them for 8 years without a "violent incident").
It's difficult to contemplate the horrific death those two young kids suffered, not to mention the trauma of their mother seeing it happen and also being severely injured in the attack.

So tell me again how. if pit bulls are properly integrated into a family, they are just like any other dog.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.