Data Logger Using SIM900 and arduino

AJIN NADH

Joined Dec 18, 2014
Hi all,

Is it possible to Send data to google Sheet/Send mail using arduino and gsm sim 900 Module.

I want to send My room Temperature To my Google sheet /Gmail, Can anybody help me.....?

Regards,
Ajin nadh v a.

Picbuster

Joined Dec 2, 2013
I did this with sim900 be and my own pic based hardware. (arduino no experience with)
sending sms, ftp and e_mail with sim900 simple pls read their application documentation.

AJIN NADH

Joined Dec 18, 2014
I did this with sim900 be and my own pic based hardware. (arduino no experience with)
sending sms, ftp and e_mail with sim900 simple pls read their application documentation.
Thanks for the Response,
Actually i want to send the data using arduino

You should try this link out. They have given in detail how to receive data using sim900 module with Arduino board. They haven't used the library instead they have done it using AT commands. I hope it will help. Here's the link:

Last edited by a moderator:

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
Moderator's note:

Because the post (#4) above looks suspiciously like advertising, the URL has been removed. @Syed Zain Nasir if you want to send the URL to Ajin Nadh by private message, please do so. You may not post the URL in the forum.