CUK converter with notch filter circuit

shems

Joined Jan 18, 2012
we're having trouble in making a circuit of a CUK converter with an input voltage of 220Vrms and an output voltage of 48Vrms.This circuit is being connected with a notch filter,pls help me to find find the appropriate components to be use in making the circuit.thank you.

shems

Joined Jan 18, 2012
sir the filter will be use to filter out some of the output voltage ripple occurred in the rectifier and converter.

shems

Joined Jan 18, 2012
Sir,our schematic diagram has already been attach to this message.may you please help us to identify the error in our circuit.
thank you sir.

Attachments

shems

Joined Jan 18, 2012
Good morning Sir!

I am sorry but i really need your help. We tried to get the right output of our circuit but until now the results were bad. We've been doing our project for the last 2 months.

Thank you Sir!

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
You can't filter a power supply output with an op amp active filter. The op amp has a maximum output current of perhaps 20mA and I'm sure you want more output than that from the converter.

The output ripple is determined by the switching frequency and the value of the output current, the output inductor and the output filter capacitor from the inductor output to ground (which you don't have but need).

shems

Joined Jan 18, 2012
Sir i can't picture out what you are trying to suggest,may i ask you to give me a simple design of the circuit you are trying to tell.sir i'll give you the latest circuit we made with the notch filter. please check on the errors if you don't mind.thank you sir.

Attachments