Could this happen? or What will be the result?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
Try a Core like this one ...........
Look up a video on a Hiemz Transformer.
You can accomplish what you are trying by using 3 Cores, and 3-Bridge Rectifiers, it's called 3-Phase AC Power.
only 5 to 10% Ripple under Load.
You can't get DC out of a Transformer ........
Maybe you were trying to get rid of the Rectifier Losses ????
Rectifier Losses can be almost eliminated,
but it's going to cost more to use FETs, and a Current Sensor, and a few more odd parts,
to make an extremely Low Loss Bridge Rectifier.
For high power, there's almost no getting away from a Huge Inductor and ~20 Capacitors, followed by a Buck Regulator.
Nobody uses the configuration you are attempting to use, you should take the hint and save some time.
.Hiemz Transformer .PNG

Last edited:

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
I know a guy who did this with two phases in flyback mode but he used two cores to do it. The result was almost DC at the output.
Two separate primaries with a single common secondary? I cannot figure out how to build that Dick. ¿¿??

Could you elaborate?
They were two chokes on separate cores being driven as non-isolated flyback converters with their outputs ORed with rectifiers. There were no secondaries. What I intended to convey with "The result was almost DC at the output" was the idea of the ripple acros the not-mentioned capacitor was very low. Clever, it was.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
There are many examples demonstrating the shortcomings of various Spice Models.
You can't get DC Voltage from a Transformer Winding, never gonna happen.
A fluctuating, ( that is, Alternating, as in AC Current), Magnetic Field is the
means by which Transformers operate.
If this were not so, you could just glue a Magnet to the side of the Transformer and get Free DC Power.

Modeling the behavior of a Transformer can't be done with a simple Math Equation,
it would require Huge processing power to even come close,
not to mention all the various parasitic losses that are built-in to every Transformer.
The Spice Transformer Model simply takes the Input Voltage,
and multiplies it by the Turns-Ratio, and delivers that Product as the Transformer Output Voltage.
It doesn't even assume any Copper, or Eddy-Current, Losses, just A*B=C.

Mostafa146

Joined Dec 19, 2020
Try a Core like this one ...........
Look up a video on a Hiemz Transformer.
You can accomplish what you are trying by using 3 Cores, and 3-Bridge Rectifiers, it's called 3-Phase AC Power.
only 5 to 10% Ripple under Load.
You can't get DC out of a Transformer ........
Maybe you were trying to get rid of the Rectifier Losses ????
Rectifier Losses can be almost eliminated,
but it's going to cost more to use FETs, and a Current Sensor, and a few more odd parts,
to make an extremely Low Loss Bridge Rectifier.
For high power, there's almost no getting away from a Huge Inductor and ~20 Capacitors, followed by a Buck Regulator.
Nobody uses the configuration you are attempting to use, you should take the hint and save some time.
.View attachment 227663
Actually, I want to make an electrostatic coil (nearly), to simplify STANLEY MEYER VIC circuit. he used electrostatic charges to split water molecules. I thought that this configuration might work as an electrostatic generator. anyway, thank you.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Actually, I want to make an electrostatic coil (nearly), to simplify STANLEY MEYER VIC circuit.
Yet another one of these threads that are so close to being over unity, that they should be called over unity light. Why on a forum that is considered *scientific*, are things like this even allowed? Meyer was a scammer nothing more than that, definitely no scientist.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
HHO is not like free energy, it is more like a method to store or convert energy to another form.
That's why I say, "free energy light". Most people that are going for it think it can be used to run a vehicle, that is the myth Meyer was spreading, run a car on HHO. But they never understand how little the amount of gas is made by the process or how much it would take to run even a small ICE. The Meyer myth is a big time thing on some over unity type sites.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Just because YOU don't understand it, and are terribly afraid of ridicule, doesn't mean that it doesn't work.
You mean the ridicule you just posted? I'm shaking in my boots, oh wait, I'm not wearing any.

You must be related to the guy who invented the 100MPG carburetor back in my youth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.