Could anybody please help to make me a full bridge igbt inverter using sg3525a that can pass 1000 vo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Arpon

Joined Jul 20, 2019
Could anybody please help to make me a full bridge igbt inverter using sg3525a that can pass 1000 volt from drain to source without burning the other components, just need for my tesla coil because I can't make it coz it's making my brain go , not that expert in dealing with electronics yet, so that's why I'm here and calling for ur help, thank u very much in advance!

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi Martin,
Welcome to AAC.
For such a high voltage device you should really considering getting a local qualified electrical engineer to help building this device.
I am sure you understand high voltages can be lethal for anyone who is not experienced working with high voltage equipment

E

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
In the opinion of the staff, this is an unsafe thread,.

If you put in some research on Tesla coils there should be no switching of 1KV. Tesla coils use current and resonance to generate their extreme voltages. The fact you are unaware of this tells most people you are not qualified to build one. Do your research, then start a new thread.

Next time you will have better luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.