Coronavirus?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
The surprising statistic is that on average, among the continental states in the US, ~60% have now been infected. Vaxed percentage still around 35% in my small corner of the east coast and infection spiking. Yes, not all infected have to be hospitalized, but of those who are ~95% are not vaxed. It's like the flu shot, it may not keep you from getting it, but if you do it won't be as bad. Coming from a family with several doctors and nurses, I tend to listen to medical advice.
https://khn.org/news/article/montana-icu-overrun-with-covid-patients-staffing-shortage/
At an Overrun ICU, ‘the Problem Is We Are Running Out of Hallways’

BILLINGS, Mont. — Nurses fill the hospital room to turn a patient from his stomach to his back. The ventilator forcing air into him is most effective when he’s on his stomach, so he is in that position most hours of the day, sedated and paralyzed by drugs.

Lying on his stomach all those hours has produced sores on his face, and one nurse dabs at the wounds. The dark lesions are insignificant given his current state, but she continues just the same, gently, soothingly, appearing to whisper to him as she works.

The man has been a patient at Billings Clinic for nearly a month, most of that time in the hospital’s intensive care unit. He is among other patients, room after room of them, with the same grim tubes inserted down their throats. They have covid-19 — the vast majority unvaccinated against the virus, the hospital says. Visitors generally aren’t permitted in these rooms, but the man’s mother comes most days to gaze through a glass window for the allowed 15 minutes.

This all happened Friday. He was dead, at age 24, by Sunday morning.
The hospital announced it may soon implement “crisis standards of care,” which basically means it will ration its equipment, staff and medicine, giving preference to those it can most likely save, regardless of vaccination status. It’s an ugly system, abhorred by those who will wield it, with tiebreakers in place to decide who potentially lives and dies. Other hospitals in Montana have taken similar steps.
So much death and sickness that could easily be preventable by a free shot. It boggles the mind.

Attachments

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
I never mentioned a "conspiracy website".

I get my daily news from over ~40 sources, most are video-interview sites,
only around ~4 of them have their own website, and host their own Videos,
which are usually created out of necessity, caused by
the extremely heavy YouTube Censorship that has
gone completely insane over the last ~5-years, especially the last 2-years.
Some channels I've been following for over ~10-years,
only a few of them are less than ~6-years old.
One of them has over 17.7-Million followers,
most are in the 1.5 to 3-Hundred-Thousand subscriber range.

One of my subscriptions is even to an Ex-CNN-Reporter, Greg-Hunter,
who quit CNN because of all the continuous LIES.

I don't have much interest in, or enough time for, written-Articles,
and beside that, it's much easier to LIE in print, rather than facing a Camera,
and there's usually no Comments allowed for written-Articles.

I also subscribe to around ~20 "less than reputable" sites/channels
just to monitor their "Click-Bait-Headlines".

I usually watch Videos at ~1.5X or 1.75X Speed so that
I can cram more info into less time,
as occasionally some of the interviews are up to 1.5-hours long,
and of course, I don't have enough time to watch all of them,
I have around ~6 favorites that I don't miss though.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Is Gallagher still performing? When attending a Gallagher performance always tip the usher only $10 to make sure he does not seat you very close to the stage.
Thank you @DickCappels for the aside we need humor for this Thread. All this seriousness of COVID19, end of days Garbage, its just another story yet to be unfolded.

You know just this morning, CDC rules the addition of 3rd dose available to People on the lines, 65 and older, 18 with serious illness, etc. Is on focus of this “Thread” though it is off topic, you have the right to remain silent “For every thing you say, will be held against you by all forum members” because of conspiracy delusions.

It’s not a big Deal, in relation to time, like other species, humanity is only a bug on the ‘windshield of earths time’

Truth is stranger than fiction. It is humorous to some degree, never amazed by any forum members keyboard. Keeps my mind moving, seeing through others views.

No matter what, this event COVID19 we will learn from. It won’t prevent Conspiracy Theorist, far more intoxicating to sniff the glue and hallucinate events. The problem of it, there are so many other facts, reasons connecting all of us all over the planet currently in play, it’s like a back ally crap game, the dice deal fate to all of us equally. Without hesitation I will add my piece as I have been told, just stop sit down and watch with wonder.

No one will know the days, hr, minutes, seconds. The future is not known to anyone, only “Time” knows our fates, which will be recorded, written or not.

I imaging what others might say, it polarized and attempted to stop the world, but we just keep on spinning. lol

kv

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
there is often no way to tell if information on any website is accurate.
True, but common sense backed by a tiny bit of scientific should be a clue to what's total crap.
1632505383594.png
The choices you make could be a matter of life and death. Choose wisely.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8215655/alberta-coronavirus-update-september-23-2021/
‘100 per cent’ of Alberta’s new COVID-19 ICU admissions have no vaccine protection

https://globalnews.ca/news/8216343/bc-mom-covid-unvaccinated-regret-hospital/
‘I chose not to get the vaccine’: B.C. mom battling COVID speaks from her ICU bed
She is sharing her story because she said “the fear to get vaccinated, the fear not to get vaccinated, everything in between, all the worries that we go through” is real.

“In hindsight, I wish I would have gotten the vaccine because I might not be here right now, suffering with COVID.”

Amerl said she doesn’t know if sharing her story will help anyone but she hopes it does.

“I hope you never have to go through COVID because it is evil and there’s no toughing it out. Trust me, I tried.”

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi nsaspook,
Posting as regular member , why are most of your posts in block oversized text, we are not deaf or blind.

No offensive intended, but Why that style.?

Eric

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
hi nsaspook,
Posting as regular member , why are most of your posts in block oversized text, we are not deaf or blind.

No offensive intended, but Why that style.?

Eric
‘I chose not to get the vaccine’: B.C. mom battling COVID speaks from her ICU bed
lol I just did a copy paste, same size, it does get your attention though.

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.