Cool Apache crash!!!! Great Footage.

jimkeith

Joined Oct 26, 2011
Pentagon probably attempting to censor this like the politically sensitive xxxx

Voluntarily took this down to not anger our Muslim friends who probably already know all about it.

Last edited:

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Why would the pentagon censor this?

The reason we cannot see it is because of copyright laws. Just as you folks couldn't see the program I posted a couple of days ago.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Its from the Military Channel and was originally linked there. I don't think its surprising they only show to US only. But its on youtube now too so you should be able to get it there.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Why would the pentagon censor this?

The reason we cannot see it is because of copyright laws. Just as you folks couldn't see the program I posted a couple of days ago.
No its not copyright laws. Its the price of bandwidth and not wanting to pay for the world to watch something from your country. Remember someone has to pay for the bandwidth one way or another so only serving the country your targeting is a great way to cut your bill way down. If it was copyright they would be pulling it from youtube and other sites that are showing it.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
That fool was hotdogging and forgot about thin air on a mountain top. By some miracle everybody lived and the pilot should cleaning toilets in a brig while they take 20M from his paycheck.
By that logic hopefully this new Navy seals movie covers the price of crashing a super stealth UH-60. :)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Reminds me of a story my Dad told me whilst in the Air Force. Seems some captain was wanting to take money out of a privates check because he had rolled a jeep and totaled it. He had brought it up before the base commander, who was not impressed.

The base commander pointed out that when they started charging the yahoo pilots who crashed multi-million dollar aircraft because it ran out of gas in flight then he would consider going after a private for a jeep. Dismissed.

Moral of the story, stuff happens. While they may not be happy with a soldier, the military understands this.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
By that logic hopefully this new Navy seals movie covers the price of crashing a super stealth UH-60. :)
If they crashed it making an authorized movie, then yes the production company has to pay.

http://www.army.mil/info/institution/publicAffairs/ocpa-west/faq.html

What are my financial responsibilities to the government?

The production company will be billed only for those expenses that are considered to be additional expenses to the government. In no way can the taxpayer finance entertainment projects. The following are generally considered to be reimbursable costs:
Lost or damaged equipment.