Circuits Cloud - Online Circuit Simulator

mr.matrix

Joined Aug 6, 2014
Dear All,

I am developing free online circuit simulator http://circuits-cloud.com [Digital] & [Analog]. Kindly check my project and give me your suggestions.

The active editor now is for digital simulation only.

here is samples of the circuits

4-Bit binary counter :

Analog Testing

Shift Register

7-Seg Counter

Waiting for your support and comments

mitko89

Joined Sep 20, 2012
I think I tried it once before, I wanted to test a resonance bandstop filter. It wasn't bad, but let me ask you what is your target group?

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
I tried it too, but the available flip flops stopped me. I was trying to simulate a circuit using 4013s, but your components lacked the preset and clear inputs.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
There are many simulators already available that have literally man-years of effort in their design. What's the purpose of developing another? :confused:

mr.matrix

Joined Aug 6, 2014
I think I tried it once before, I wanted to test a resonance bandstop filter. It wasn't bad, but let me ask you what is your target group?
Thank you, Students, Universities, Schools .. etc

I tried it too, but the available flip flops stopped me. I was trying to simulate a circuit using 4013s, but your components lacked the preset and clear inputs.
We are working on adding more components.

There are many simulators already available that have literally man-years of effort in their design. What's the purpose of developing another? :confused:
There are few online simulators and most of them are paid services. Our simulator is online HTML5 and you can use it without installation and cross platform. also for analog simulation we are not reinventing the wheel. simply we use ngspice cli simulator to produce the outputs and then we display the graphs and the interactive simulation.

Trying to sneak one in there too while you can?
I did not get your point!

mitko89

Joined Sep 20, 2012
Thank you, Students, Universities, Schools .. etc
Students all over the world have access to education licenses for the big commercial products, which are far more powerful than your product. It looks fancy and it's interesting, but I don't believe it's practicle. I think you could work around some pretty rich design library of good and popular schematics and just provide demos of their operation. That way you could at least draw some attention as an educational application.
Generally youur target group shall be the least experienced students and starting hobbyists.