circuit help ( ALU , Rom ,register and PC )

abhimanyu143

Joined Aug 25, 2014
Hello everybody

I need help. how to connect component one by one. I don't understand how to implement complicated circuit
I can't connect all components. I Implemented two different circuit. I want make one circuit. how to combine both circuit
1. data transfer circuit
2. ALU circuit

data transfer circuit
upload_2015-1-15_5-55-58.png

ALU circuit
upload_2015-1-15_6-9-46.png

at least tell me five mistake that I can Improve ?

Attachments

Last edited:

Brevor

Joined Apr 9, 2011
Dear abhimanyu143 (The troll formerly known as Vead)

Please don't start another rambling thread about your program counter and your virtual 8051 whatnot. Could you please keep it contained in your other thread.

Thanks, A weary reader

Last edited:

abhimanyu143

Joined Aug 25, 2014
Dear abhimanyu143 (The troll formally known as Vead)

Please don't start another rambling thread about your program counter and your virtual 8051 whatnot. Could you please keep it contained in your other thread.

Thanks, A weary reader
Ok so its request please delete my this thread

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Dear abhimanyu143 (The troll formally known as Vead)

Thanks, A weary reader
So its him?

Kinda, he gets answers but then isnt satisfied, replies listing the answers or just some random information and puts up new questions.

Never shows a circuit picture or completed project, never engages in a regular conversation.

And to OP, if you cant make sense of your two circuits, then maybe you dont have what it takes to make these kind of inventions or whatever.

How about doing something you can, posting some pictures, build it again all over and improve it, like 20 kinds of one small circuit? If you do that two years, you'll laugh about your old crap. Teach yourself! Show us some real circuit then we'll talk.

abhimanyu143

Joined Aug 25, 2014
Show us some real circuit then we'll talk.
thats easy for you , because you have lot of work experience, you are working with company environment ,you have done many projects

But still I am studing , thats not easy for me I can't make complicated circuit directly. my level of understanding is very low. I have read on this forum . whenever you trying to make complex design start with small one then add one and next one , that's the way you can make your complex circuit .

I started to learn about memory Rom , ram then I started to learn about arithmetic and logic unit then I started about Accumulator , register, I cant connect all at one time thats why I am connecting to one by one. If my method is wrong then tell me which method is batter for me ?
How to make my work easy ?

you Know my biggest mistake. I said that I want to design MCU, that Time I just knew the definition and some theory of MCU. Now I have poor ALU and other circuit

I except I am asking many question about MCU and I am taking much time to understand , thats why people thinking that I am trolling. but tell me, Am I abusing?Am I use hurtful word , Do I misbehave ? why learning is so complected ? I was asking for my mistakes because I want to make batter circuit

Last edited: