Cheap gas again.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Nice ride; I wanted a "Honda Shadow" I was going to do a "Bobber" but someone had this one and I talked them down. Honda's are a little to pricey for me. Seems I can't get away from the Yamer - Hammers.

Thanks, I really enjoy the share. All up and on the sunny side.

Can't do Harley; I like the sound but; don't like cleaning up the oil.

kv

Last edited:

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
Nice ride; I wanted a "Honda Shadow" I was going to do a "Bobber" but someone had this one and I talked them down. Honda's are a little to pricey for me. Seems I can't get away from the Yamer - Hammers.

Thanks, I really enjoy the share. All up and on the sunny side.

Can't do Harley; I like the sound but; don't like cleaning up the oil.

kv
Here are my wheels.Tala_fixed.jpg

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
To everyone in the US, what are the gas prices where you live? I live in Vermont, and as I was driving in to work today saw it at $2.68/gal.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Nice; ride. Wish I could afford Honda and that bike is huge makes my 1300cc look small. Oh, and I was off on the bikes age I said 1972 Royal Ventura it's actually 1992; I seem to always do that with my Vehicles.

I'm to old and owned to many I guess lol

Is that you on the bike?

kv

Edit: I wanted a Honda Shadow to bobb but; I couldn't get people down on their prices. So, I purchased the 750cc virago saving a whopping $1300 "WINK"

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
That thing's a two wheel Cadillac. My first big bike was a classic Honda 750 chop I built on base. Did a cross country trip on her in 1979 from Fl to CA.
Haven't been on a bike in almost 30 years.
Nice bike. But, what ever you do don't test ride any bikes for people who can't or don't know how to ride. I test rode one for my daughters husband.

I ended up with the bug again. :)

kv

Edit: After that I seen motorcycles everywhere and started dreaming about 'em. lol

nasaspook; is that you on the bike? You look like a road warrior.

Last edited:

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I look like "Doc" with a goatee in "Back to the Future" when I wake up; my hair is almost the same color as my goatee "white" :p

People used to say I looked like a cross between "Chuck Norris" and "George Carlin" but not any more! Now I'm just Grandpa. kv

kv :D

Edit: My hair is dusted on the sides. Most of the color is still there; but my facial is completely white now lol