charging power supply

Wolfys

Joined Dec 29, 2021
Hello, my question is a simple one and would like to know if there is a way to charge a load that has infinit capacity. The load in my case has almost no resistance.
I tought of a frequency controlled charger with a base current of 500mA and 1.72vdc that delivers every positive puls a current that accumulates with higher frequency. (500mA x100hz is 100 times 500mA at 1.72vdc and so one)
The more dificult parts is, if this is possible what would a circuit diagram look like?

Wolfys

Joined Dec 29, 2021
Other question, can you explain why you ask? it is just as i wrote. an infinite capacity. More about this i can't explain because i'm searching for answers for something that is in my mind for many years. It is the same as designing a receiver for every electron in gamma rays from atomic waist. something in my mind. because a geigerteller is to slow :) You ask for the solution i'm searching for, so i guess that i have to be patience for the answers if it is possible or not. a motor frequency controler is not what i'm looking for. the voltage must be al the time 1.72vdc but due frequency the current can be as high as possible but allways with 0.5A or when it is not possible lower, but means even higher frequency :)

Wolfys

Joined Dec 29, 2021
Because I do not want to waste my time attenpting to help with a secret project with information being withheld. Apparently, everyone else on this forum agrees with me. Bye.

Bob
Thank you for the reply, but im sorry to hear that you want to know more about something i'm not sure of it exists. So how can i tell you things i do not know yet. bye.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Respectfully, your terminology and description are not really coherent. There is literally no way for someone to help you without an explanation of what you are actually trying to do, not what you imagine the solution to that problem is.

If you really do want help, you have to be more forthcoming otherwise you are going to either be ignored or given advice as bad as your problem statement which you will find useless.

Wolfys

Joined Dec 29, 2021
Respectfully, your terminology and description are not really coherent. There is literally no way for someone to help you without an explanation of what you are actually trying to do, not what you imagine the solution to that problem is.

If you really do want help, you have to be more forthcoming otherwise you are going to either be ignored or given advice as bad as your problem statement which you will find useless.
Thank you very much for your support, but i found all ready what i'm looking for and FYI it is possible about what i wanted to know and with circuit diagram.
Happy new year and a good health in 2022. bye