Can't create new topic inside "The Completed Projects Collection" forum

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
Hello,

I tried to submit and resubmit several times a new project, but I can't get a confirmation message. All I get is a blank page. I need help, because I don't know if the project was submitted or not.

Thanks in advance!

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
Did you read the sticky regarding thread title length? There's a bug that occurs with new threads with more than 20 characters, try shortening your thread title, you can always get a mod to rename it later, if desired...

Other than that, I think new posts in the completed projects forum require moderator approval, but don't quote me on that...

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Try reading the rules of the Completed Projects Forum. Any submissions must be vetted by a moderator, usually me, and then approved. We get a lot of people trying to ask questions there, among other things, and the criteria for posting there is pretty rigid. In your case it should not be a problem, since you have done this before.

Now to go look and see what you posted.

----------------------------------------

OK, there are no new entries there. When their are just send me a PM.

If it is a title length bug error, use a short name, and let the moderators know what you really want.

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
Thanks for the replies! I'm aware that new threads are approved by moderators, but in that case, I wouldn't get a blank page. As tshuck stated, it might be because of the title length. I'll try again with a shortened title.

Update: Indeed, it was the title. Please, change it to "Project: CMV2A virtual ground circuit". Thanks in advance.

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
Hello, I've reposted the project with the shortened title, and did got a confirmation message. However, I'm waiting for it to be approved. I wonder if it was received or if I need to post it again.