Can we please get a world with no owners?

mattdevon

Joined Nov 19, 2018
In today's world, most of what's on the news seem intended mistakes (for me). All the epidemics, malpractices, viruses, disease or even wars or revolutions are "planted" (in my opinion) by some higher powers that aim to make the population decrease (because, well, we are too many already) and because they want to own it and control it (where there's more opinions, it's harder to control the masses).
This is something that always made me thought that in the future with what the human brain can develop in the means of technology, we can achieve a pain free world. A world where there are no owners, a world build for people, by people through crowdfunding which will make each and everyone of us a small part (investor) of it. A virtual space of a kind that can be accessed by everyone, world-wide.
Do you think that can be achieved? Is it a dream thing or can it actually become real?
I've been thinking about it for quite some time now and i can actually see it becoming part of today's society.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
In today's world, most of what's on the news seem intended mistakes (for me). All the epidemics, malpractices, viruses, disease or even wars or revolutions are "planted" (in my opinion) by some higher powers that aim to make the population decrease (because, well, we are too many already) and because they want to own it and control it (where there's more opinions, it's harder to control the masses).
This is something that always made me thought that in the future with what the human brain can develop in the means of technology, we can achieve a pain free world. A world where there are no owners, a world build for people, by people through crowdfunding which will make each and everyone of us a small part (investor) of it. A virtual space of a kind that can be accessed by everyone, world-wide.
Do you think that can be achieved? Is it a dream thing or can it actually become real?
I've been thinking about it for quite some time now and i can actually see it becoming part of today's society.
IMHO -- a somewhat dubious fantasy with numerous unintended consequences. In particular, without ownership there would be no incentive to take responsibility for anything. We'd become a society of slugs looking for the next dollop of nourishment provided by...who exactly?

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009

So maybe you should start? Take a vow of poverty and give away everything you own. Whydo you need that stuff?

And I would be more than happy to take on the burden of everything you own. Believe me I thieve on making those kinds of sacrifices for people/ ;)

Last edited:

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
All the epidemics, malpractices, viruses, disease or even wars or revolutions are "planted" (in my opinion) by some higher powers that aim to make the population decrease (because, well, we are too many already) and because they want to own it and control it (where there's more opinions, it's harder to control the masses).
That is some seriously industrial-strength paranoia, there. SERIOUSLY. It's exactly the type of paranoia that Hitler exploited in the 1920's and 1930's as he conned the German people into believing that Jews controlled the whole world, had tricked Germany into losing WWI, and were plotting to destroy Germany.

Don't go there.

This is something that always made me thought that in the future with what the human brain can develop in the means of technology, we can achieve a pain free world. A world where there are no owners, a world build for people, by people through crowdfunding which will make each and everyone of us a small part (investor) of it.
Sounds like John Lennon, in his song Imagine. :rolleyes:

A virtual space of a kind that can be accessed by everyone, world-wide.
Do you think that can be achieved?
No.

Is it a dream thing or can it actually become real?
More like a "pipe-dream" thing. And you're not the first starry-eyed idealist to have such naive thoughts.

Like all other attempts at "perfect" communitarian societies before it, yours would soon turn into a nightmare vision of Hell.

No thanks.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Your dreams are alive and well in Venezuela. I suggest you move there immediately to partake in the epitome of equality.

Say "hi" to the bus driver for me.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
That is some seriously industrial-strength paranoia, there. SERIOUSLY. It's exactly the type of paranoia that Hitler exploited in the 1920's and 1930's as he conned the German people into believing that Jews controlled the whole world, had tricked Germany into losing WWI, and were plotting to destroy Germany.

Don't go there.
TS meant to post to the Alex Jones forum. ;)

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
World without owners? Why not? That is the way the world began.
Ownership is something fabricated by humans. Eventually we all return to dust.
You can't take money to heaven. Unless as one smart aleck remarked, he'll take Travellers Cheques.
(translated into Hell will take Travellers Checks).