So you say that in orange circle isn't a series resonance ?Neither of the circuits you circled is a single L and C in series or parallel, so what you know about those cases does not apply, yet you insist on doing so. In your other thread, it took forever for you to understand that Ohm’s law does not apply to caoacitors. I am not interested in going through that tedious process again, hence the never mind.
So how does it work then. I'll try to apply your suggestion. It's true that I used L and C series and parallel example (simple RLC circuit) in here. Some users here says that it works somehow like that in advanced circuit. So I've decided that maybe to determine the resonance I should use the equation for total value of Z or Y. Like in the post #15. If there is a resonance then this Z should be equal 0. And only R is in the circuit. So looking at those 2 frequences that shows max/min I thought that maybe the min here shows that L and C elements acts like short circuit. But the thing is that 35 Hz is for one branch. Which reduces the imaginary value only of this one branch. The other branch isn't in resonance so the equation for total value isn't correct and this shouldn't be the resonance because the total value of imaginary value isn't equal 0.


