Correct me if you can sometimes my english is pretty sloppy.
Combining parallel branches can give me overall infinite impedance. But the individual branches can have finite value, so from 3 branches in parallel I can have many new frequences for infinite impedance because there can be many combinations of finite values of individual impedance of branches ?
So for example I could have more than 2 infinite impedance in 3 parallel branches ?
Because in my circuit with 3 branches I had 2 impedance infinite not one so I was curious how and why is it like that because the difference in branches is only 2 capacitors : one with 50 uF and second one with 100uF. So how is it possible to get 2 infinite impedance from combination of 3 parallel branches (3 of them have to create infinite impedance at specific frequency).
In a individual branch can I have 2 frequences for 0 impedance ?
Also what is the frequence value of infinite impedance ? I wanted to try it on my simulator : https://tinyurl.com/2n2yg2gz
So parallel branches won't give me new frequency for zero impedance but new infinite impedance.So multiple parallel branches can't combine to give a net zero impedance unless at least one of the branches has zero impedance.
If I understand here.But what about the total impedance going to infinity? This can happen if either the numerator goes to infinity or the denominator goes to zero. The numerator can only go to infinity if one of the two impedances goes to infinity and we are back to the infinity/infinity case which we know reduces to just the other impedance. But the denominator CAN go to zero while both impedances remain non-zero and finite, so multiple parallel branches CAN combine to create an infinite impedance even while the individual impedances each have finite values.
Combining parallel branches can give me overall infinite impedance. But the individual branches can have finite value, so from 3 branches in parallel I can have many new frequences for infinite impedance because there can be many combinations of finite values of individual impedance of branches ?
So for example I could have more than 2 infinite impedance in 3 parallel branches ?
Because in my circuit with 3 branches I had 2 impedance infinite not one so I was curious how and why is it like that because the difference in branches is only 2 capacitors : one with 50 uF and second one with 100uF. So how is it possible to get 2 infinite impedance from combination of 3 parallel branches (3 of them have to create infinite impedance at specific frequency).
In a individual branch can I have 2 frequences for 0 impedance ?
Also what is the frequence value of infinite impedance ? I wanted to try it on my simulator : https://tinyurl.com/2n2yg2gz
Last edited:
