Can I pull additional Charge from the surrounding air to (add) power fuel cell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoMy

Joined Nov 10, 2014
I'm putting together a PLL Fuel Cell using high voltage ignition coil. So if I have an negative exposed wire antenna at the front of my car and a positive exposed wire at the back of the car, can I collect additional charge from the air as I move through space?

So my phase locked loop circuit resonates the Ignition coil/Fuel Cell (LC circuit) while the detector is hooked up to either side Anode/Cathode of fuel cell to detect optimum LC resonance. Further to this I want to use two pancake coils so that it keeps the LC circuit isolated from the car. The only direct connection is the PLL detector and on the negative Anode side I have a wire at front of my car and the positive Cathode I have a wire at the back of the car.

PLL to pancake transmitter to pancake receiver (all built in cell) to ignition coil to 12,000V blocking Diode to fuel cell capacitor then the anode & cathode detector wires go back PLL on the detector side of the circuit. On the detector wires I also have Anode wire antenna at front of car and Cathode wire antenna at back of car.

So the basic idea is I have a PLL auto-tuned Fuel Cell that collects additional charge from surrounding space as the car drives along basically creating a Tesla Sink that incorporates the local environment into the Fuel Cell circuit design.

regards,
Jomy

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
First, it was Ayn Rand, through John Galt, who devised the concept of unlimited power from "static electricity" in the atmosphere.

Second, any power generated via motion of the car would have first been generated by the car's motor. You are not gaining anything. In fact, due to inefficiencies, you'd be far better off tapping power directly from a) the drive train, or b) the alternator.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Technobabble -- an since it's basically a claim at a perpetual motion contraption....
But, a superconducting electromagnet bolted to the front of the car will pull the car forward. And the electromagnet only needs to be charged once, as there is no resistance to cause decay of current. I drove mine to work today.

tom_s

Joined Jun 27, 2014
...negative exposed wire antenna at the front of my car and a positive exposed wire at the back of the car...

...resonates the Ignition coil ... two pancake coils so that it keeps the LC circuit isolated from the car....
...I have a wire at front of my car and the positive Cathode I have a wire at the back of the car...
... to ignition coil to...
...Anode wire antenna at front of car and Cathode wire antenna at back of car...
me no thinks they like to modify car bits :)

Status
Not open for further replies.