Came remote control useless

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
I have a Came topd4rks 806ts-0120 remote control,for use with a Came electric gate on 433Mhz band,
the instructions on the package are useless to set up the code,.

Anybody know how to programme these or has one that does work??
s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
I don't, but I have an idea about it....

The instructions on that remote are for cloning from an already programmed rolling code remote. Is that what you are trying to do? If so, I have no suggestions because the instructions seem clear enough.

If you are trying to program the remote for your gate, rather than via an existing programmed remote, I think you will need the gate manual. You didn't say which gate you had, but if it is listed here, check it out. The few I looked at had instructions for programming several different varieties of their remotes.

Hope it helps.

Hymie

Joined Mar 30, 2018
The pictorial diagram suggests to me that with the remote within 5m of the door unit – you push and hold the indicated blue button for 10s to program/tether the remote.

Based on the second diagram, you then have 20s to program additional remotes, by pressing the indicated blue button on the other remotes.

If trying this does not work, i’d remove and replace the remote batteries and try again.

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
I have a gate kit ZBX7N which supplied two of these remotes, so i don't have any working remotes to clone. Normally you get two remote controls with the gate installed, and there is nothing in the manual for programming remote controls.

Last edited: