CADENCE is disabling functions alone

Luiz Fernando Vieira

Joined Aug 24, 2015
Hello everyone, I am contracting problems, in CADENCE for some modification I do not know bug the same. I am it locks or closes alone, when I return the functions are disabled, the worst I have to do all over again, nor can I simulate again, see the images for better understanding.

1-the arrow A shows in the image, shows that this disability, do nothing, example takes new component.

2-the arrow B shown in the image, I can section them, but they do not work in the circuit.

POR QUE FICA BLOQUEADO OS ICONES.png

Luiz Fernando Vieira

Joined Aug 24, 2015
Thanks to everyone, a friend explained how to resolve and the reason for the error.

Solution: In the library where the folder you are working in (saving the files) must delete all files by calling cdslck.

One of the reasons for the failures: When CANDECE closes in an inspired fashion or executes the shutdown in the wrong way regardless of whether you are running on remote access or on the spot, the cdslck file will appear, according to him, which says that it is a protection measure not to lose the projects.

See the image to facilitate what was said. There are two ways to do this: 1st folder per part to delete cdslck or 2nd go to the search engine and delete all cdslck at once.

Note: You must exclude all files by calling cdslck (with their derivations).

CDSLCK.png