C programming in PIC

sreeraj17

Joined Feb 8, 2007
Plz help me out by giving some links where i can find C programs for configuring ADC in pic18f4550.
Also can u tell me any pic which has 4 or more pwm modules in it.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Plz help me out by giving some links where i can find C programs for configuring ADC in pic18f4550.
Also can u tell me any pic which has 4 or more pwm modules in it.
Any C program that you could find besides all the ones you could write for yourself will look like a sequence of assingment statements. On the left hand side will be the name of a file register associated with the A/D converter, and on the right hand side will be a constant that represents the value that goes into the register. You come up with these values by reading the description of the file register and setting the values of the various bits according to your requirements. There is no magic here: no rocket science.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Try by searching the net using words "hi-tech pic c programmes". If you mail your mail address i may give some files. Mine is chinthana_raj@yahoo.com
Welcome to All About Circuits.

Depending on how you feel about placing your files on a public forum, you could always upload the source code as txt-files: Post Reply>Additional Options (scroll-down)>Attach Files>Manage Attachments - you can upload the files from your computer.

Dave