Burning Laser Diode Based Gas Lighter and Cigarette / Cigar Lighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
Without GPS and Pressure Sensor it works as LPG Gas Lighter and or Cigarette / Cigar Lighter.

For LPG Gas Lighter there will be a small hole in which gas can enter.

Cast lightweight aluminium body which aslo acts as heatsink for Burning Lased Diode.

Tack Switch to turn On Laser Internally.

Super Capacitor Bank for quick charging and long lasting power and lightweight design.

Motorized Camera Shutter for adjustable side hole for Cigarette or Cigar.

Not more than 10 second charging time for super capacitors.

USB port for charging.

This device is for replacing and collapsing current Match Box Industry, Gas Lighter Industry and Cigarette Lighter Industry.

Warning:

This Burning Laser Device with BT, GPS and or Pressure Sensor, BT for configuring destination GPS location can be used for exploding ethanol bombs, plane fuel tanks, all kinds of non e-Vehicle fuel tanks, burst tyres/tubes of vehicles, explode LPG, Petrol, Deisel tankers, etc,... based on GPS location, fuel tank pressure, etc,...

Additionally retarded people can place the GPS activate Burning Laser device in medium to big crackers and do devastating blastings. They can embed in ethanol bottles, gas cylinders and do multiple blasting and so use the device safely.

So, use it cautiously.

I don't take the responsibility of negative harardous aspects of the Gas lighter Cigarette Lighter design.

Full c code coming in 1 or 2 days.

Attachments

Last edited:

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
Why do I need GPS to light my cigar?

Earlier I was thinking about simple personal security that is GPS lacation set and devices used in GPS location +/- 10 meters so that if device stolen it doesn't work because GPS location will change. Other than this the device has other purpose based on different sensor / sensor combinations used and so I made one general universal common sensor based laser switch circuit.

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
Do a lot of laser diode cigar lighters and propane grill lighters get stolen?

What if my neighbor in the adjacent flat steals my lighter, i assume it will still work for her as long as she smokes on my side of her flat. What can I do about that?

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
Do a lot of laser diode cigar lighters and propane grill lighters get stolen?

What if my neighbor in the adjacent flat steals my lighter, i assume it will still work for her as long as she smokes on my side of her flat. What can I do about that?

GPS-based Gas / Cigar lighter will not work for your neighbor if stolen because it works for GPS location of your home inside +/- 10 meters as set by BT. It can be reconfigured but not by your neighbour if stolen.

I made this as GPS based laser switch but later found this also has lot of disadvantages like maniac's can embed GPS activated burning laser in materesses, vehicle seats, movie theater seats, all kinds of seats and put houses, offices, theaters, vehicles, etc,... on fire during night times based on GPS and software timer activation.

In general it is just a Burning Laser switch with or without other sensors.

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
GPS-based Gas / Cigar lighter will not work for your neighbor if stolen because it works for GPS location of your home inside +/- 10 meters as set by BT. It can be reconfigured but not by your neighbour if stolen.

I made this as GPS based laser switch but later found this also has lot of disadvantages like maniac's can embed GPS activated burning laser in materesses, vehicle seats, movie theater seats, all kinds of seats and put houses, offices, theaters, vehicles, etc,... on fire during night times based on GPS and software timer activation.

In general it is just a Burning Laser switch with or without other sensors.

Updated Circuit.

Attachments

trebla

Joined Jun 29, 2019
I suggest use of stationary gas laser instead a small diode laser, hence it is harder to steal.

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
The Burning Laser based Gas lighter and Cigarette lighter with Red or Infrared lasers with side hole in enclosure is not so dangerous but based on this if GPS based Infrared 5W or 7W supercapacitor based Burning laser keychains are made then maniacs might use it with or without eye tracking technology to burn cornea and retinas of beautiful girls, vehicle drivers to make accidents, they can ignite the clothes of people from a distance of say 500 meters. So, be careful.

For example, Chinese soldiers with or without eye-tracking technology can burn the cornea of Indian soldiers at the India China border using Infrared Burning laser keychains or distant eye tracking laser guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.